We are passionately engaged in offering Aquaculture Feed Probiotic, which is a scientifically formulated unique combination of Proprietary Probiotics, Prebiotics, enzymes, Chelated minerals, aminoacids and vitamins for aqua culture use. This product ensures better absorption & Synthesis of mineral, trace elements and nutrients. Apart from this, the offered Aquaculture Feed Probiotic reduces the adverse effects of pathogens by producing antibiotic like substances bacteriocins. It also suppress the anti-nutritional factors in feed and increases the nutritive valve of the feed.
- Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Lactobacillus sporogenes,Streptococcus faecium Lactobacillus acidophilus, Propionibacterium , Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Pediococcus acidolacticii
- Amylase - 2500 U/gm, Protease - 17500 U/gm, Cellulase - 200 U/gm, Hemicellulase -200 U/gm Phytase - 25 U/gm, Betagluconase – 25 U/gm
- Vit B1 - 2 mg/gm ,Vit B6 - 2 mg/gm ,Vit C coated - 20 mg/gm
- Spirulina - 10 mg/gm
- Sea Weed Extract - 10 mg/gm
- Mono oligosaccharide
- Cholonium chloride
- Amino acids, Lysine, Methionine
- Chelated minerals – Ca, Mg, Cu, Zn, Mn
- Ensures healthy balanced gut microflora.
- Better absorption & Synthesis of mineral, trace elements and nutrients.
- Enhances FCR & improves growth rate.
- Reduces digestive upsets.
- Enhances the body’s ability to resist stress and the attacks of Pathogens.
- Reduces the adverse effects of pathogens by producing antibiotic like substances bacteriocins.
- In-feed antibiotics is avoidable.
- Solves the loose shell problems.
- Enhances immune response.
- Reduces disease incidence & mortality.
- Suppress the anti-nutritional factors in feed and increases the nutritive valve of the feed.
- Regular usage: 5 gms/ kg of feed
- Treatment: 10-20 gms / Kg of feed (or) as directed by the Aqua consultant
Mode of application: Mix the required quantity of Proguard in feed with binder and shade dry for 5 minutes before application.
Storage:Store in cool & dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Presentation: 1 Kg plastic container